Remove any section by clicking it's corresponding [X]. When ready, click here to print.
Daniel C. Summerlin III | Principal
- Administrative and Regulatory
- Labor and Employment
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- White Collar Criminal Defense and Government Investigations
[X] Daniel C. Summerlin III practices in the firm’s Environmental Law, White-Collar Crime, Commercial Litigation and Labor and Employment Law Sections.
Dan has represented management and municipalities in cases involving a wide array of criminal, environmental and employment issues. His practice has included litigation in state and federal courts, representing clients before state and federal agencies, as well as counseling clients on important managerial decisions covering the environment and employment matters. In addition to environmental law practices, and employment law, Dan also represents clients in commercial litigation matters in state and federal court.
He’s a contributor to Woods Rogers’ annual Labor and Employment Seminar series.
A Roanoke native, Dan returned to the area upon earning his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina and law degree from William and Mary.
- Roanoke Bar Association, Member
- Virginia Bar Association, Member
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 8th District Disciplinary Committee
- Environmental Law Section
- American Bar Association, Member, Environment & Natural Resource Section; Criminal Section
- Society for Human Resource Management, National