Woods Rogers provides a comprehensive range of tax-related services for businesses and individuals. Our attorneys have strong backgrounds in the field of tax, including one who is a certified public accountant and several with advanced law degrees in taxation.
Our attorneys offer support to businesses and individuals in situations that may have local, state, federal, and international tax implications. We provide tax compliance counseling and tax planning, as well as representation in tax controversies, including litigation.
Our business and corporate tax practice includes not only tax counseling, planning, and controversies, but also employee benefits and tax-exempt financing. Our experience and expertise in business taxation enables us to benefit a full range of business clients.
We also support clients with estate planning and charitable gift planning strategies.
Our services include:
- Tax-deferred business acquisitions
- Business succession planning
- Deferred compensation plans
- Family limited partnerships
- International tax issues
- Like-kind exchanges
- Preparation of complex federal and state tax returns
- Sales taxes and other state and local taxes
- Qualified retirement plans such as defined benefit, profit sharing, 401(k), and ESOPs
- COBRA, HIPAA, and ACA coverage
- Section 457 plans for tax-exempt organizations
- Tax-exempt financing
- Welfare plans such as cafeteria, dependent care, severance pay, and insured and self-insured health plans