Roanoke, Va.– Woods Rogers PLC is proud to announce that 20 of its attorneys are featured in the June issue of Super Lawyers magazine. Twelve of the firm’s principals are named Virginia “Super Lawyers” for 2014 and eight firm attorneys are listed as “Rising Stars.”
Super Lawyers—which reaches more than 13 million readers in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.—publishes an annual ranking of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The list of top lawyers covers more than 70 practice areas. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The findings appear in the current June issue of Super Lawyers as well as in Richmond Magazine’s July 2014 issue.
The Woods Rogers 2014 “Super Lawyers” are:
- Thomas R. Bagby – Labor & Employment
- Stan D. Barnhill – Construction Litigation
- Neil Birkhoff – Tax
- Victor O. Cardwell – Labor & Employment
- Agnis C. Chakravorty – Labor & Employment
- Nicholas C. Conte – Business / Corporate
- Frank K. Friedman – Appellate
- James W. Jennings Jr. – Civil Litigation Defense
- Richard C. Maxwell – Bankruptcy: Business
- J. Lee E. Osborne – Estate & Probate
- Elizabeth G. Perrow – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Thomas M. Winn III– Labor & Employment
In addition to being a Super Lawyer, Elizabeth Perrow is among the Virginia Top 50 Women list and Frank Friedman is among the Virginia Top 100 lawyers.
Super Lawyers annual “Rising Stars” recognizes up-and-coming attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, or who have 10 or fewer years in practice experience.
The Woods Rogers 2014 “Rising Stars” are:
- Erin B. Ashwell – General Litigation
- Elizabeth Hope Cothran – Labor & Employment
- Michael J. Hertz – Intellectual Property
- B. Webb King – Business Litigation
- Carter Lee – Business Litigation
- John K. Prillaman – Business / Corporate
- Daniel T. Sarrell – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Russel l T. Schundler – Business/ Corporate
Woods Rogers is also proud to recognize Carter Lee who is listed as a Rising Star for the first time in his career. Congratulations to Carter and to all of our 2014 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.