Woods Rogers is driven to add talented attorneys throughout our office locations. We seeks lawyers who are interested in a lateral career move and associates who have reputations for strong client service and who demonstrate innovation in their legal practices.
We also seek energetic and talented staff members in administrative and paralegal roles. Support staff plays a top role in the teamwork of helping Woods Rogers provide high-quality client service.
Benefit and pay packages include:
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, prescription, vision and dental benefits
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Retirement benefits, including 401(k) with company match and profit-sharing plan
- Paid Time Off that begins accruing on the first day of employment
- Life, accidental death, and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Free parking
- Eight paid holidays annually
- Employee Assistance Program
Voluntary benefits include:
- Additional life insurance
- Individual disability insurance
- Critical illness and cancer coverage insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
Woods Rogers is an equal opportunity employer.