Woods Rogers is driven to add talented attorneys throughout our office locations. We seek lawyers interested in a lateral career move and associates who have reputations for strong client service and demonstrate innovation in their legal practices.
We seek energetic and talented staff members in administrative and paralegal roles. Support staff plays a top role in the teamwork of helping Woods Rogers provide high-quality client service.
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, prescription, vision, and dental benefits
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Retirement benefits, including 401(k) with company match and profit-sharing plan
- Paid Time Off that begins accruing on the first day of employment
- Life, accidental death, and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Free parking
- Nine paid holidays annually
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional life insurance
- Individual disability insurance
- Critical illness and cancer coverage insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
Woods Rogers is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.