Lindsey’s corporate practice focuses on legal advisory across a broad range of general corporate and transactional matters. She regularly assists her clients in forming, financing, governing, buying and selling companies.
Her real estate practice includes representing owners and developers in the financing, acquisition, sale and development of commercial, retail, office and industrial properties, as well as landlords and tenants in the negotiation of ground leases, space leases and other tenancies. Lindsey advises on structuring issues and negotiates and drafts partnership agreements and LLC agreements. Her experience also includes reviewing loan documents and the coordination of closings.
Before moving to Roanoke, Lindsey practiced at a large law firm in Atlanta, Georgia. She and her husband now live and own a business in Roanoke.
- Represented the borrower in a $250 million dollar working capital financing transaction.
- Lead associate for a large utility company in transactions involving numerous real estate acquisitions
- Represented the seller in the sale of a $40 million dollar multifamily complex.
- Represented a buyer in a $60 million dollar stock acquisition of a trucking company.
- Lead associate on a transaction involving a reorganization, Series A financing and issuing employee incentive equity.
- Represented a borrower in a refinancing transaction involving numerous nursing home facilities.
- Represented a seller in a $12 million dollar strategic asset sale of a industrials company.
Lawyer case results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case. Case results do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any future case undertaken by the lawyer.