Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black PLC is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Roanoke office. The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or experience in a related field; practical understanding of Microsoft Outlook; expertise in utilizing online research tools; and working knowledge of Elite Enterprise a plus. The candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to work in a professional environment.
Duties of the position include:
- Process conflict requests submitted by email using established workflow procedures;
- Identify potential conflicts of interest through the utilization of the conflicts database;
- Analyze potential conflicts of interest identified in generated reports and make notifications;
- Adhere to firm policies regarding conflicts of interest and escalate issues to management as necessary;
- Maintain detailed records of conflicts results for internal documentation;
- Communicate final results of the conflicts checks, assign new matter numbers, review new matters reports, and link matters using the firm database;
- Additional duties may include assisting with scanning projects, assistance with maintaining and/or distributing library resource materials, and additional support assistance as needed.
- Ability to make effective, accurate decisions, judgment calls, and reliable recommendations with support from team members and management;
- Professional interpersonal skills with a positive customer service-oriented attitude;
- Ability to collaborate with team members locally and across other office locations;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure, manage workload, meet deadlines, and prioritize effectively;
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills;
- Ability to contribute ideas for process improvements and adapt to procedural changes.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter including salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer