Government Contracts Attorney
Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black seeking a lateral attorney with 5+ years of experience in government contracting, at a government agency, in-house counsel office, or law firm.
Candidates should be a member of the Virginia State Bar with 5 or more years of general litigation and government contracts counseling experience, including strong familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulation and agency supplements. Applicants should have excellent academic credentials and writing skills.
The candidate’s skill set should include experience in some or all of the below categories:
• Federal, State, and Local procurement
• Bid protests (GAO / U.S. Court of Federal Claims)
• Requests for Equitable Adjustment
• Contract Disputes Act claims
• SBA Mentor-Protégé Program
• Joint ventures
• SBA contracting assistance programs (8(a), WOSB, SDVOSB, HUBZone)
• SBA size and status protests
• Ethics and standards of conduct for federal contractors
• Export control compliance
• Compliance with Federal procurement requirements for country of origin
• Suspension and debarment proceedings
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates should email a resume with cover letter identifying this position to email@example.com or fax it to 540.983.7711.
Equal Opportunity Employer