Medical Malpractice Paralegal
Woods Rogers is seeking qualified, motivated applicants for an experienced medical malpractice paralegal. The ideal candidate:
- will possess an Associate’s degree in paralegal studies, a Paralegal Certificate, or comparable experience managing cases from inception to end in the setting of medical malpractice litigation and trial, including collecting, tracking, and organizing medical records, preparing medical summaries, and chronologies, locating and summarizing pertinent medical literature, and assisting with finding and communicating with expert witnesses;
- is detail-oriented with strong follow-up skills;
- has strong communication and writing skills;
- has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment;
- has the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with clients, attorneys, and staff;
- has the ability to self-manage and meet deadlines;
- has the ability to self-motivate and identify potential action items inactive cases.
Knowledge of trial software is a plus. Knowledge of the use and operation of standard office equipment is required.
Interested candidates should forward a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.