Payroll Clerk (Roanoke, VA)
Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black is seeking an experienced Payroll Clerk to join our team. This position is a full-time position at 35 hours per week and will be located on-site in our Roanoke, Virginia office.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 2 years payroll processing experience
- Experience with ADP payroll software is a not required, but a plus
- Basic Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills
- Ability to organize a basic report
- Ability to create a basic upload or download of data
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Administer and process payrolls
- Make adjustments and corrections to time cards, benefits deductions, PTO entitlements etc.
- Update employee payroll information including demographic information, pay rate changes, tax withholdings, etc. in ADP as needed
- Ensure timely set-up of new hires, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Follow established payroll policies and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of all payroll information at all times
WRVB has provided legal services to businesses nationally and internationally since 1883. The firm offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should email a resume with cover letter identifying this position and specifying salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax the information to 540.983.7711.