Receptionist (Norfolk, VA)
Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black seeks an experienced Receptionist to work at the busy front desk in our Norfolk office. This position is full-time.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Greets clients, visitors, and vendors in person and on the phone
- Handles all aspects of the conference center. This includes scheduling, setting up, and cleaning after each meeting.
- Orders office supplies
- Ability to follow firm procedures and adhere to the firm’s personnel policies
- Administrative assistant duties as needed
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Three years’ experience as a receptionist in a professional setting. Law firm experience preferred.
- Positive and professional attitude
- Dependable attendance and punctuality are a must
- Solid customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Highly organized
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with others
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Monday – Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black has provided legal services to businesses nationally and internationally since 1883. The firm offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.