Woods Rogers’ Trusts and Estates lawyers are fluent in the complexities of probate laws, estate taxes, and other issues that may arise during trust and estate administration. In our comprehensive estate administration practice, we provide fiduciary services to trustees and executors, while working closely with financial advisers.
We assist clients with the following services:
- Filing probate and administration petitions
- Distributing estate and trust assets to named beneficiaries
- Preparing federal and state fiduciary income tax returns and personal income tax returns
- Preparing estate and gift tax returns
- Resolving creditors’ claims
- Submitting mandatory reports to courts