Doing business with the government, whether federal, state or local, requires knowledge of regulations, laws, and many other contracting specifics. Woods Rogers guides small and medium-sized organizations through this government contracting process—from start up companies, to minority owned businesses, and others looking to navigate the government contracting process.
Often, we guide our clients through the entire course of procurement—from pre-soliciation notices, to solicitation, to contract or grant award, compliance, and audits/investigations.
Our attorneys represent our government contract clients in prime contracting, and sub and supplier contracting issues, among others, including:
- Bid protests and challenges
- Business formation, and M&A as a government contractor
- Contract formation & compliance
- Claims, disputes and appeals
- Compliance planning, training, assessment/audits
- Cybersecurity, NIST compliance and privacy
- Due diligence
- False claims
- Government funding and IP rights and protections
- Government investigations
- Office of Federal Contractor Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- RFPs and Invitations to Tender – Guidance
- Set-asides for small and veteran-owned businesses