Woods Rogers assists commercial landlords and tenants in lease disputes and drafts and reviews commercial leases for landlords and tenants. We advise and represent landlords regarding tenant bankruptcies and lease disputes, utilizing our years of experience with the Virginia Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.
We represent many of the largest commercial landlords in western Virginia and provide training for managers of residential property.
Our services include:
- Advising clients with leases under the Virginia Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- Advising clients on updates and recent amendments/changes in Virginia and federal law
- Advising clients on bankruptcy and creditors’ rights
- Drafting and reviewing residential and commercial leases
- Litigating eviction (unlawful detainers) and other landlord/tenant cases
- Negotiating lease agreements
- Providing training to landlords and property managers